Here we are back with other news, the new Waveful update 1.18 is now online, which introduces some new features that improve in many ways your social experience on Waveful.
As always, we're ready to show you what the new Waveful update 1.18 introduces, and how it will also improve your social experience on the platform.
If you missed the previous features introduced by the previous update 1.17, you can retrieve them immediately at this link.
Sit back and discover below all the new features introduced by the new update 1.18 of Waveful:
- We've introduced a new button on the notifications page, to help you reach the notification you're looking for faster and to distinguish between likes, comments, and mentions;
- We have completely remade the comments replying system and is now much more usable and convenient;
- Both your chat and your Waves’ comments will now be the same color chosen by you for your profile;
- When you create a new Wave you can now change some privacy settings before publishing;
- Instead of deleting comments you don't like under your posts, you can now hide them from others;
- The direct messages section has been improved to include chat requests instead of having them in two separate sections;
- Finally, some improvements to the user experience to make your social experience even more inclusive.
You can download the new Waveful Update 1.18 directly from your app store.
As always, we invite you to let us know what you think, and if there are any questions or doubts do not hesitate to write to us directly to our support channels.