The new Waveful update 1.11 is now online , introducing the newest features that many of our users have been waiting for a long time.
Many of our users were already aware of it, Waveful update 1.11 has been in the works for a long time, and the disclosure of spoilers in the previous days has raised the Hype that had been created in recent weeks.
Yes, there are so many new features introduced in the new version 1.11 of Waveful, let's see them together:
- Expiring posts are now displayed as "stories on your profile", the classic colored ring around a profile picture will then symbolize some stories. You can also choose their duration, from 8 hours up to 3 days;
- The maximum duration of the videos is finally extended to 3 minutes, in addition, we have included the possibility of "moving in time" using a small slider at the bottom of the video;
- Images and videos, from now on, have no sizes limits, so you can freely publish horizontal videos and vertical images.
- We have unified the comments section with the caption sheet, so that you have all the information of a post in one section.
These are the changes in terms of features and implementations, now let's see everything that has been improved to potential the Waveful users experience:
- We have entered the names in the navigation bar at the bottom of your homepage.
- There are new animations for play/pause and for some buttons;
- We've added a notification point for new badges, so you can find them more easily;
- Further improvement of app speed and post loading;
- Uncompleted messages are temporarily saved as drafts so you don’t miss them erroneously;
- While editing a caption, if you add a link or a mention it’s appended at the caret and not necessarily at the end.
And some other minor fixes and bug hunting.
In the previous month, we have introduced the version 1.10, which also introduced several interesting features; if you want to discover the features introduced with the previous version 1.10 we leave you the article here.
You can download Waveful's new update 1.11 directly from your app store right now. Let us know what you think, and if you have any feedback or doubts, you can write to us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.